|Wee Waggin Canine Rescue, Inc. is a non-profit, no-kill rescue organization. We rescue dogs who are in danger of being euthanized in over-crowded shelters, turned in to rescue by owners who can no longer care for them and strays who are found abandoned and find loving new homes for them. We are funded entirely by donations. If you would like to volunteer, please fill out an application to foster. Wee Waggin Rescue, Inc. is an official 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization. Your donations are tax deductible!
We provide the following to each dog that arrives to our rescue:
· Rehabilitation for physical, emotional and behavior issues
· Full vetting including spay/neuter and vaccines
· Treatment of illnesses and wounds
If you would like information on a dog, please click on the APPLICATION tab at the right.
· a completed application (We are all volunteers with other full time jobs. We do not have the time to answer every question. We will respond first to questions from individuals who have filled out an application and have been approved.)
· vet references
· current pets must be spayed or neutered and up to date on all necessary vet care and licenses.
· home inspection and/or phone confirmation and approval from your property manager or homeowner’s association.
lease Help these Sweet Dogs by becoming a Sponsor or Foster Parent Today!
The more dogs we can temporarily house in foster homes the more dogs we’ll be able to rescue from overcrowded shelters. If you have room in your heart and home please fill out an application to foster and send it in today!. If you are not able to foster but would like to help, please consider becoming a sponsor for one of our dogs in isolation who are receiving treatment until they are well enough to go to a foster home or their forever home.